Wednesday 14 November 2012

My Pastor Raped Me, Now My Fiancé Won't Marry Me


I am a 26 year old saved Christian and i was set to wed the love of my life in December. I am afraid I will not get married to him because my pastor has impregnated me.

I go to a church in Umoja area and my pastor convinced me that I needed prayer sessions before I walked down the aisle. I believed him since he is the man of God and started going for the sessions.

Every time I went for the sessions my pastor who is a renowned televangelist acted in a strange manner like touching me inappropriately I dismissed it all and forgave him.

During one session my pastor grabbed me and raped me at the church podium severely before he threw me out in the dark. I could not go to hospital because I feared what people would say knowing am engaged.

I just found out that am expectant and do not know what to do. Abortion is a crime thus cannot do it and if my fiancé finds out he will definitely leave me. Please help, I do not know who else to ask for advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...