Monday 6 May 2013

My Neighbour's Wife is Tempting Me


I moved into this neighbourhood just recently. It's a small gated compound with just two flats. The other flat is occupied by a newly wedded couple. I had taken one week off from the office to enable me move my things and settle. 

But there's something about this couple; they are so noisy when making love - so loud you could think we are in the same room. That is not all, the few days I have stayed at home have been full of temptation, because I have noticed to my dismay that this lady wears very skimpy and offensive stuff outside their flat and doesn't even carry herself as a married woman. 

Now my question is: should I call the man and talk to him about the noise and all, or should I keep my peace and suffer in silence?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...