Wednesday 14 January 2015

Latest Prophecy: Neither Goodluck Nor Buhari Will Rule Nigeria After February Elections


An Enugu based prophet, Anthony Nwoko on Monday disclosed that neither President Goodluck Jonathan of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP or Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress, APC will rule Nigeria after the February elections; THIS DAY reports.

Nwoko who had in 1993 prophesied the end of the military regime of former Military President, Gen. Ibrahim Babangida (rtd), said, ''I had told Babangida in 1993 to leave office and it happened and in 1998, I prophesied that Abacha would leave office mysteriously, and you saw what happened''.

''In 2010, I told Nigerians that they should not expect much or any miracle from Jonathan. Now, in this coming election, Jonathan will only serve as John the Baptist and Buhari has not got any heavenly crown to rule and he will not rule this country because he hasn’t got that crown.

''Don’t take my prophesies for granted because I had also told Gen. Abdulsalam Abubakar(rtd) not to make Olusegun Obasanjo president and I had also warned Obasanjo not to make late Umaru Yar’Adua president and my advice was not heeded and you saw what happened''

''I can see the glory of Nigeria in the Southeast and I don’t agree with Wole Soyinka that Jonathan is Nebucadnezar, Jonathan is a forerunner to the glory of God''.

''Before the eyes of ordinary people, either Jonathan or Buhari will win the election but in the eyes of God, none of them will preside over the country’s affairs after this election'', the Prophet said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...