Monday 7 May 2012

Horrifying story of a little boy who grew into the world's fattest man (MUST READ)

Keith Martin, the fattest man on Earth, has revealed how he has not left his London home since 9/11
 The world's fattest man has revealed he has not been able to leave his home for the past ten years.

Keith Martin said he specifically remembers the last time he left the house was on 9/11. Since then he has ballooned to 58 stone and was recently revealed as the heaviest man on Earth.

Mr Martin, 42, has said his condition has driven him to the brink of suicide and is now desperately trying to lost weight so reduce his 6ft waistline.

Having once eaten up to 20,000 calories a day he has now restricted himself to 1,500 calories.

At the height of his eating Keith would scoff down a packet of bacon, six sausages, six eggs with a mound of toast and beans.


Lunch was more of the same plus sandwiches and dinner could be two large pizzas, three kebabs or a giant Chinese curry.

Mr Martin as a healthy-looking young child
Mr Martin's eating started to increase after his mother died and he took comfort in food
Mr Martin with a selection of some of the foods he used to consume in a day but he is now determined to lose the weight
Mr Martin gets emotional talking about his weight and said he only has himself to blame for his massive size

'I've got an irregular heart beat, severe asthma, horrible migraines and constant aches and pains.

'The last time I was able to sit in a chair was seven years ago - and that was a two-seater. I used to have to board buses from the back door because I couldn't fit through the bars at the front.

'People in the street would call me "lardy" and "fatso". They would stare without even trying to hide it.

'It got to the point where I couldn't take it anymore. The last time I stood was last September when I fell over and had to be taken to the hospital again. But before that I was getting around the house on my own at least.'

Mr Martin now spends all his time in his reinforced bed, held in by protective barriers.
Last year he splashed out on a 42in flatscreen TV because 'that is what I spend all day looking at.'

He said: 'I spend a lot of time sleeping because I have so little energy.

'Looking back at my life, I've always been depressed. I am an agoraphobic - I'm afraid of public places - and I guess maybe I always have been, but it was never treated.

'In a way I don't feel any different to when I was in my teens. I'm the same person, only now I've got this giant body that hurts all the time.

'I just want to be happy, without needing food to make me happy.

sourec:dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...