Tuesday 23 October 2012

"My Female Students Are Tempting Me Sexually" - Teacher Seeks Help



Hello readers,

As a teacher in one of the public schools, I have never given my phone number to any student but female students always can find a way to get it. They call me and send different text messages.
They always try to gain my attention by laughing and doing unnecessary sexual gestures...
Just last week, one of the girls came to me and said that another male teacher in the school had called her and harassed her sexually. Now I don't know what to do. Should I tell everything to the headmaster? Or she said it just to gain my attention? 
Why are they tempting me? I am so confused now. What decision should I make?

Please, help and feel free to share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...