Wednesday 27 February 2013

Help! Our Maid Now Harrases Me In The House Because I Mistakenly Saw Her Nak3d!

Recently, I gave a strict warning at home that no light must be on whenever there is nobody in the particular room (Prepaid meter blues). One evening, I saw the maid's light on and muttered, 'these people no dey hear word ' and entered to switch it off only to see the maid in her unclad glory towelling both her huge 'twin peaks' (she' about 20 yrs with a crazy physique for a local girl)...Quickly I froze, apologized and chastised her there why she couldn't shut the door.

 She just smiled and said 'sorry sir'. Since then she's been giving me some silly coy looks, and looking for every opportunity to sweep my room whenever my wife isn't home etc etc. Should i just tell my wife what happened?, Should I fire her because of this her new funny attitude? Or Should I simply ignore and play along o? huhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...