Wednesday 13 June 2012

I’m having an affair with my dad’s sexy sister

 

I’M in the middle of an amazing affair with my aunt. It was just about sex at the start but now it feels like I’m falling in love.

I’m 26 and my dad’s sister is 46. She began it, not me. She gave me a kiss under the mistletoe at a family party last year.

Then she dragged me off into the garage for more. Nobody noticed we’d gone. It was only a squeeze and a snog but it made me feel brilliant inside.

She turned up at my flat the next day and that’s when we started our crazy affair.

Her marriage was short of excitement, she said. She’d been so bored for so long, the way she felt now was, “Anything goes.”

It was scary but tempting to see if she meant what she said. I told myself I was helping her out plus getting some sex in as well.

We tried crazy things in the bedroom that I’d never thought of before. Maybe she thought it was her last chance to try out some sexy ideas before old age set in.

Then we split up for a couple of months. We needed some time to cool down. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to see her again, then she came to my flat and she said that she missed me like mad.

Since then she’s on my mind 24/7. I think that I’m in love with her now.

She is the most sexually attractive woman I have ever been with. I don’t want to meet other girls any more – I just want to be with my aunt.

I’m worried about whether it’s legal or not. I know marriage is out of the question but is it illegal even to have a relationship with her? Should we be together at all?


Advice: Deidre says

Legally, no. You should not be having a sexual relationship with your dad’s sister. There are other issues to think about too.

You’ve managed to keep it a secret so far but if this affair continues then word will get out pretty soon. Have you thought how your uncle would feel? Or your dad? This relationship could tear your whole family apart and cause wholesale misery.

Even apart from all that, don’t forget that she’s 20 years older than you. Think ahead 10 years or even just five. Is she really the woman for you?

Stay away from her and go cold turkey. Think this all through. You’re better off finding your loving elsewhere.


Source: UK SUN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...