Monday 31 December 2012

Photos: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him

The duo attended a birthday party and Fashola was practically begging Dangote for a photo shot with him. It was clearly heard. Fashola repeatedly said, let me snap with the richest man in Africa, let me snap with the richest man in Africa.

I was watching Metrofile this morning, a TV program on Channels. The duo attended a birthday party and Fashola was practically begging Dangote for a photo shot with him. It was clearly heard. Fashola repeatedly said, let me snap with the most richest man in Africa, let me snap with the most richest man in Africa.

I was like wow, see my governor o. I think he should have done it in a diplomatic way, but he was screaming. BRF I bow for you o. I no know say person dey wey you fit respect. Dangote indeed you are too much.

SOURCE; http://tinyurl.com/Fashola-Begs-Dangote

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...