Tuesday 26 March 2013

My Girlfriend Wants to Dump Me Because I Don’t Believe in GOD

I am a Yoruba boy and I’m dating an Igbo girl. I and my girlfriend have been together for almost three months but she wants to break up with me because I’m neither a Christian nor a Muslim, I don’t believe in God. I'm a freethinker.

I love her so much and I don’t want to loose her because of this issue. I have vowed never to be a Christian in my life. I’m an atheist. she is a God fearing Christian with good morals and she's very beautiful and intelligent, but she says she can't get married or date an "unrepentant pagan" like me.
please what should I do? Should I let her go or should I compromise and throw away what I believe to be truth and embrace what I think is false, all because of love, I'm confused.

• FRIENDS, Please Kindly advice this man
• What should he do? Remain a pagan and loose the girl?
• Or convert to Christianity to win the girl’s love?

Let’s have Your VIEWS and Advice.
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...