Tuesday 26 March 2013

Pls help! This lady will kill me!


UNEDITED:

I met this lady 3yrs ago,in a bus why going to work.she look so innocent and beatiful on getting to know she told M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ a lot of personal things about her and her familly..makin M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ to bliv she was unexposed,as she continue wit the relationship I discover that she only like to see M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ when she feel she is in need of money and once I give it to her she will turn her back and live.she called M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ about a week ago asking M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ to change here curve2 to Touch which I did,just yesterday she told M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ she is tired of using Touch that I should get her Bold5..I tried to talk som sense into her but she wouldn't listen she told M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ I should not call/ping her if I haven't buy the Bold..pls what should I do ? Should I get her d Boldtouch or what ? The most painful aspect of it is that ever since we've bin datin we never Were Intimate..can I jst let her go like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...