Friday 20 July 2012

MY SMALL BREAST IS MAKING MY HUSBAND MAD: WHAT CAN I DO?

Please I need your urgent advice. I am a married woman with 4 kids, my husband always complain becos I'v a small breast, it has fallen and am even slim. It is now a very big issue.

Please I don't want to lose my marriage. But am beginning to negative signals that all is it not well and this is giving me sleepless nights. It seems the worse is coming.


What should I take 2 get weight and 2 make my breast stand little or big? Pls What do I do?


Mature advice please!

2 comments:

  1. Okay first of all I understand your plight has a woman but i also want you to realize that a man that truly love and cares you would not be worried that your boobs are small. It's a common thing that men cheat...it dosent matter if you get your boobs big or not, if he wants to cheat he would cheat.Just go up to your husband in a low tone get to know what the problem is and I pray things works out for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww>> Sweetie, he's just probably looking for a reason to leave you.. All you can do now is Pray, and, believe that God will make a way..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...