Saturday 14 July 2012

World’s Heaviest Woman Loses 98 Pounds through Marathon S*x

Pauline Potter became the world's heaviest living woman last year, weighing in at a whopping 643 pounds. Now, Potter has her sights set on losing weight, and she's turned to marathon sex sessions to help shed the pounds. Potter described how her reignited sex life with ex-husband Alex has helped her lose 98 pounds.

“I can’t move much in bed, but I burn 500 calories a session –- it’s great exercise just jiggling 
around, we have sex up to seven times each day’’ Potter said.
 “We love foreplay and massages and, as well as full sex, I pleasure Alex, too," she said. "My bed is strengthened and, although I can’t buy sexy lingerie, I drape a nice sheet over me.”
She said, “Within the first day of being back together we had sex six times in 24 hours," ......Thats what she looks like now in the picture below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...