Thursday 12 July 2012

I Can't Have Sex Again Till I Die – Actress Declares

This certainly will be a very difficult decision for a lot of women but popular Nollywood/Yoruba actress, Iya Rainbow (real name Idowu Phillips) has kept fate with this decision for about 30 years now and she's not ready to change for any reason.

The ageless actress, who can be comfortably described as a veteran, revealed in a recent interview that the last time she ever had sex was about 30 years ago.
The 70- year old actress lost her husband to the cold hands of death about 15 years into their marriage. Since then she went "solo" and focused her energy on the responsibility her husband left her with, taking care of theeir children.

Hear her: "For the past 30 years, I have not had sex, I can’t do it again till I die... I have been the only one carrying the burden alone. He treated me like egg for the few years that we were together, most especially when I was pregnant.
 
"He will go to the market, buy things, cook for me and take care of the house. He spoilt me silly. Which man will do that for me again? At times, I look at marriages and broken homes and I wonder what really went wrong.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...